Student Work Space Contest
Time & Location
About the Event
Student Workspace Contest
Supporting our kids education during Covid19
MOMNetwork’s Student Work Space Contest is open to all MOMs. We are looking for
the most ergonomic and creative use of space for the 20-21 school year! Does your
child's workspace have what they need to start off the school year? Does it represent
their style? Does the space use ergonomics? Does it show school spirit? We want to
See prize flyer
Official Rules & Details
1. “Like” @momnetworkusa on Facebook, and Instagram
2. Submit an entry form, where you will upload 3 pictures of your child(ren)
workspace. Submissions are due by September 1, 2020. Photo submissions
become the property of MOMNetwork upon receipt.
3. Finalists will be contacted by email during the week of Sept. 3-6, 2020.
4. A committee of MOMNetwork Tribe members, honoring role models and mom of
the mom will vote on the winners.
5. The winners will be announced during the week of Sept. 7-11
1. Only one entry per family
2. Siblings spaces are counted as one entry
3. Submissions must be clear images, with no personal identifications
(names, faces, etc.)
4. Late entries will not be accepted,
5. Limit one entry per family ( you can have several workstations in one picture)
6. Pictures must be clear, the workstation could include school supplies, etc.